1. Our service at www.canivera.pldoes not automatically gather any information except for the information incorporated in cookies files.
2. While using the www.canivera.plwebsite, the User’s computer records short text messages known as „cookies” („cookies files”). The installation of cookies files is necessary for the proper operation of the services at the www.canivera.plwebsite. Cookies files usually contain the information necessary for the proper operation of the service, in particular the information requiring to be authorized.
3. Cookies files are information processing data, in particular text files, which are stored on the terminal of the User of this service and help use the www.canivera.plwebsite. Cookies files usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the period during which they will be stored on the terminal, and the unique number.
4. The organization placing cookies files on the terminal of the User of this service and gaining access to them is the Canivera brand distributor – Stopa Sp. z o.o. Spółka Komandytowa (Limited Partnership) based in 77-124 Parchowo, ul. Kościerska 12 (Poland).
5. Cookies files are used for the purpose of adjusting the contents of the www.canivera.plwebsites to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites in general; in particular those files allow to recognize the terminal of the User of this service and display the website matching his individual needs.
6. As part of the www.canivera.plwebsites, two basic types of the cookies files are used:
session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookies stored on the terminal of the User until he logs off, leaves the website or disables the software (the website browser). Persistent cookies files are stored on the User’s terminal for the time defined in the cookies files parameters or until they are removed by the User.
7. As part of the www.canivera.plwebsites, the following cookies files are used:
a. „indispensable” cookies files allowing to use the services available as part of the Service, for instance authenticating cookies files used for the services requiring authentication as part of the Service;
b. „efficiency” cookies files allowing to gather information on how the User uses the websites of the Service;
c. „functional” cookies files allowing to „remember” the settings selected by the User and to customize the User’s interface, for instance with regard to the selected language, the font, the skin of the website, etc.
8. In many a case the software used to browse the websites (the website browser) allows by default the cookies files to be stored on the User’s terminal. The Users of the service can at any time change the settings of the cookies files. Those settings can in particular be changed so as to block the automatic service of the cookies files in the settings of the website browser, or to inform the User whenever they have been placed in his terminal. The detailed information on how cookies files can be handled is available in the settings of the software (the website browser).
The contents of cookies files allow the User to be identified. By means of cookies files no personal particulars are processed or stored.